Providing Focused, Strategic Criminal Defense
Facing a criminal charge is a life-changing event. Your entire future is on the line, and you probably have many questions and concerns. You need an attorney who can provide you with experienced, focused criminal defense strategies. You need someone who will fight for your rights and your future.
The Law Firm of Christopher T. Adams, P.C., is a full-service criminal defense law firm. We have provided focused, knowledgeable defense of criminal charges for Georgia clients since 1992. Attorney Chris Adams is known among peers and prosecutors as a highly experienced and capable litigator. He is the only attorney in Gwinnett County to be named on the “Best Of” list for two separate practice areas – family law and criminal defense.
Criminal Defense Across All Charges
Christopher T. Adams practices in state, federal and juvenile courts of Gwinnett County and surrounding jurisdictions. Among other things, he handles:
- Drunk driving charges, including underage DUI
- Reckless driving or suspended license charges
- Marijuana possession (misdemeanor or felony)
- Heroin use or possession
- Drug trafficking or intent to distribute
- Prescription drug charges
- Domestic violence and protective orders
- Child molestation allegations and other sex crimes
- Theft crimes such as shoplifting or burglary
- Assault and other violent crimes
- Fraud, embezzlement, identity theft and other white collar crimes
We also frequently handle criminal appeals when necessary to contest a jury’s unfair guilty verdict or a judge’s overly harsh sentence. We represent our own clients in this capacity, and we also accept referrals from other attorneys to serve as co-counsel in the Court of Appeals.
Defending Young People In Trouble
Attorney Chris Adams has specific experience advocating for teenagers and college students who may face license suspension, a criminal record and other adverse effects on their future from:
- Traffic violations for those under 21, such as speeding
- Possession of alcohol for those under 21
- Juvenile court issues such as delinquency, unruly offenses, deprivation and dependency
- Administrative hearings for elementary, middle and high school students
Whatever charges you are facing, we can help. With over 25 years of legal experience, we know the law. In addition, Chris Adams is a seventh-generation resident of the area, with contacts throughout Georgia’s legal community. He knows how to find the resources you need. Attorney Adams will work with you one-on-one, giving advice that goes beyond basic criminal defense. We can help you deal with a host of other life issues that spring up in the wake of criminal charges.
Schedule Your Consultation Today
Located in Lawrenceville, we represent clients throughout the north metro region of Atlanta in all traffic, misdemeanor and felony charges. To schedule a free 30-minute initial consultation to discuss criminal defense with Attorney Adams, call us today at 800-582-0304 or contact us online.