The Law Firm of Christopher T. Adams, P.C., is a full-service criminal defense law firm. We provide the focused, knowledgeable and strategic defense necessary to minimize or defeat serious criminal charges. Attorney Chris Adams is known among peers and prosecutors as a highly experienced and capable litigator.
Located in Lawrenceville, we represent clients throughout the north metro region of Atlanta, Georgia, in all traffic, misdemeanor and felony charges. To schedule a free consultation with attorney Adams, call 800-582-0304 or contact our offices online today.
Criminal defense lawyer Christopher T. Adams practices in state, federal and juvenile courts of Gwinnett County and surrounding jurisdictions. Among other things, he handles:
- Drunk driving charges, including underage DUI
- Reckless driving or suspended license charges
- Marijuana possession (misdemeanor or felony)
- Drug trafficking or intent to distribute
- Domestic violence and protective orders
- Child molestation allegations and other sex crimes
- Theft crimes such as shoplifting or burglary
- Assault and other violent crimes
- Fraud, embezzlement, identity theft and other white collar crimes
Defending Youths And Young Adults In Trouble
Chris Adams has specific experience advocating for teenagers and college students who may face license suspension, a criminal record and other adverse effects on their future from:
- Under-21 traffic violations such as speeding
- Possession of alcohol for those under 21
- Juvenile court issues such as delinquency, unruly offenses, deprivation and dependency
- Administrative hearings for elementary, middle and high school students
Our criminal law attorney frequently handles criminal appeals when it becomes necessary to contest a jury's unfair guilty verdict or a judge's overly harsh sentence. We represent our own clients in this capacity, and we also accept referrals from other attorneys to serve as co-counsel in the Court of Appeals.
Providing Personal, Focused, Proven Criminal Defense
We know how serious your criminal charges are to you. We will devote the time and attention necessary to construct the most effective criminal defense strategy possible, and pursue all alternatives and mitigation. Attorney Adams will work with you one-on-one, giving advice that goes beyond basic criminal defense. We can help you deal with a host of other life issues that spring up in the wake of criminal charges.
To schedule a free initial consultation to discuss criminal defense with Mr. Adams, call us today at 800-582-0304 or contact us online.